ACCOUNTS AND ORDERING METHODS:
- Wholesale accounts must be registered and approved prior to placing and order.
- Minimum requirements: Valid resale license, physical retail location and/or a website that is currently live.
- Once your application is approved, place your order through the Quick Order Form on the wholesale site.
- We are ready to assist you with any questions you have.
- Hours of Operation are Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm PST.
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Please note that it is illegal to supply misleading, false, or fraudulent information to obtain wholesale purchases for anything other than resale purposes.
- Dimensions are approximate and sizes or colors may vary slightly due to the characteristics of handmade products.
- All prices are listed in USD dollars. All authorized retailers will receive a password to our wholesale gallery.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. The most current online price supersedes any previous pricing.
- Shinywear Co orders must be pre-paid via our online wholesale portal; we are not able to offer net terms.
MINIMUM OPENING ORDER AND REORDERS:
- Minimum order is $250
CHANGES TO ORDERS:
- Any changes or cancellations to orders must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 business days.
- Any items that appear on the invoice and are missing from a shipment must be reported within 5 business days in receipt of order via email or phone. At that time, we will ship the missing items. If notification of missing items is not provided, the customer is liable for the amount due stated on invoice.
- Lead time for in-stock orders is 1 to 2 weeks. Backordered items may take up to 4-6 weeks to produce and ship, depending on the product and order size. If items in your order are listed as backordered, please email email@example.com for a delivery timeline.
- RUSH orders may be available upon request, and are dependent on stock availability and may include extra shipping charges.
- Shipping charges will be added to all orders and will be shipped by FedEx Ground unless other arrangements are made in advance. Additional insurance is required.
- All shipping charged for returns, exchanges, repairs are the buyer's responsibility and cannot be refunded.
- Shinywear Co does not enter into exclusive retail agreements for items stocked in our regular retail shop, but we will consider exclusive collaborations. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your ideas.
- Approval is needed before becoming a Shinywear Co Stockist. This allows us to determine the proximity of your store to other stockists in the area. Proximity will be evaluated on a case by case basis and a number of factors will be considered.
- If you don't place a reorder within 6 months, Shinywear Co will consider the stockist time to be lapsed and exclusivity will be void. We are very careful not to overexpose our line in a given shop area.
NATURE OF BATCH-MADE PRODUCTS:
- All of our products are made in relatively small batches. Due to the nature of the printing and etching processes used, products across batches may vary slightly.
DAMAGES / DEFECTS:
- Please inspect all shipments immediately upon arrival.
- Please contact Shinywear Co at email@example.com within 5 business days of receipts of damaged or defective shipments. Returned merchandise will be replaced with new merchandise. Returned merchandise will not be accepted if it is held for more than 15 business days after receipt.
- Orders may be cancelled within 2 business days of placement.
- Notification of order cancellation must be received in writing within 2 business days of the order placement.
- We ask that you extend us the courtesy of canceling your order ASAP so we do not incur production costs.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES:
- Contact us for authorization before shipping us any returns or exchanges.
SALES OUTLETS / WEBSITE AND ONLINE SALES:
- You are only authorized to sell through the retail store that you listed on your initial application to Shinywear Co at the address given. Secondary stores must receive prior approval. Website and online sales must have prior approval by Shinywear Co. Even if your retail store has online sales attached you must receive separate approval for both outlets. By default, you are not authorized to sell Shinywear Co products via online sales without prior approval.
- Shinywear Co does not allow its products to be sold at online auction sites or through markets without written permission.
COPYRIGHT AND IMAGES:
- This website is owner by Shinywear Co, and subject to copyright.
- A link to a Wholesale Dropbox account will be provided with approved images and logos for promotional use.
- Any personal information that you provide to us including your name, address, telephone number and email address will be treated confidentially and will not be released, sold or rented to any entities or individuals outside of Shinywear Co. We do however reserve the right to list your store's contact details in the listed stockists section of our website or to provide these details to a potential customer upon request.
- We do not collect or record any credit card details you may provide when purchasing products from shinywear.co. Your credit card details are securely passed to and processed by our Shopify Payment Processor.
- We do not offer consignment or trunk shows.